Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Consignment Sales






I LOVE consignment sales. Especially when people price their own items. Many times people price things so ridiculously low that I buy more than I should. I went today and only wish I knew I could have gone yesterday for $2. Everyone was saying people bought tons of great things yesterday. I got some amazing things. I will probably go back tonight once I check out Wades closet to see what he needs for the winter. I was able to get some gently used Riley Roos for next year, brand new pair of Janie and Jack crib boots, a cute pair of rain boots for $1. A Kelty infant carrier for only $12. I did not have to get this but I think it may be better for facing out. Plus a Fisher Price sit and stand activity center for $12, Vtec move and crawl ball, musical drum, Vtec spinning learning community and a mirror which Wade loves. All of this for less than $80!


No comments:

Post a Comment